I led a full day Princes Trust SEO course and to their many small businesses. The Prince’s Trust gave me the loan that helped kick start my business. I literally wouldn’t be here without the hard work and commitment of other members and volunteers, and particularly my mentor, Steve. I’ve had to deal with a lot already in my first year of trading, but the Prince’s Trust has been there all along. Take a look here for the Prince’s Trust website.
I do regular talks, consultations and workshops with the Princes’ Trust as an organisation and with their small business force. Some really great guys here, working hard to make a difference and build a business.
The course covered-
• Get a better understanding of how Google works
• Dominate search engine traffic with these WordPress practices
• Learn how to use keywords that find customers who are ready to buy from you
• Use Google Analytics and other tools to identify new customers and business opportunities
• Learn how to properly structure your website, right down to the text on page
• Discover what your competitors are up to, and how to beat them
• Get involved in the code of your website to make it cleaner and faster
• Learn from an experienced Trainer who uses these same SEO advanced techniques, successfully, on a daily basis
- Local business
- Princes Trust