One of the biggest problems that businesses face, is getting in front of enough people that are INTERESTED in your products.
That doesn’t just mean new leads or prospects, this could be current customers too.
The truth is that you NEED to spend money on promotion. We’ve got some of the best articles on the web talking about how much to spend, what to spend it on and what to promote.
1. The rule of thumb for spending on promotion per year is about 10% of last years revenue.
2. Launching a product requires around 30% – 40% of your estimated revenue.
3. How much can you afford to spend on marketing?.
4. Calculating your advertising budget.
5.What do you want the return on investment (ROI) to be?
6. Confusing advertising with marketing.
7. Statistics on using social media for business promotion.
8. Facebook’s own statistics on promoted content.
9. Why use promotional products?
10. How to Go From Zero to 30,000 Page Views in 11 Weeks (With No Budget).
So there we have it. 10 awesome posts and topics about spending money on promotion and promoting your business.
Interesting that there are some really basic rules that we can adhere to. I think some of the main one’s I’ll take away are:
- Spend 10% of your revenue on promotion
- Launching a product could require up to 50% of the investment
- Don’t confuse advertising with promotion
- Choose carefully what you want to promote and to whom
- Blog posts and content make great lead capture devices – promote those!
- Social media works better when you pay to promote content on them